Monday, August 25, 2008

First Post - Let's Do This

My wife inspired me to sit down and do this. She recently broke her foot and decide to record her thoughts at footproppedup.blogspot.com. She made it look easy so I thought that I would give it a shot.

Since my interests mainly focus around music that's what I'll cover here at FilteredSound. I know that as a society the amount of music grows daily. There's a lot to take in so I want to do my part to spotlight who/what I think are worthwhile songs and artists. In addition to new music, I will feature cover songs, classic modern rock (that doesn't sound right) and maybe a few album reviews. I welcome any suggestions as I am always looking for something new and I encourage your opinions and comments. Let's do this...

3 comments:

Amber Elder said...

I can't wait to see what you write!!! You have great tastes!!! I love you!!!

Unknown said...

I'm interested in hearing about your thoughts on hip-hop these days. Especially "In the club" and "Lollipop."

Lambchop's Mimi said...

I think you should broaden your musical interests and listen to some good C&W. I could suggest some tunes.